This week-
I ate like 15 pies after finding this pie shop in St. George for Deidres birthday. Why didn't anybody tell me pies were this good? Randomly I have been sneaking out at night and asking our friends, "Is anyone else thinking about pie?" Deidre tells me I have an eating problem.

We missed the Murri family reunion. Ringtoss will have to wait another year and Deidre was really sad. She loves her job and her dentist and didn't want to risk losing that after just starting. She is by far the most responsible Rasmussen in the family. Annalyn you were up there until I saw Luke doing pop-a-wheelies on the four wheelers and mouthing the words to crazy train.


Baseball. We have played so much baseball that I'm considering trying out for the salt lake bees. If you're playing baseball when it's 104 degrees outside you deserve a 10 day minimum salary contract with a triple a feeder team. Too bad we only have 12 baseballs to hit right Ashley?!
Wipeout. We have been watching this a lot. Does anyone else want to be on this tv show more than I do? It's like Americas funniest home videos but just the crotch shots. 30 min of just crotch shots! Genius.
Welp that's probably more than you wanted to hear about us but to the faithful followers of our blog we thank you. Oh and we take requests if you want to be in the "things I owe my ___" column.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
11 comments:
I read your blog, fyi. And I really do need more entries like this one. Why are you so ridiculous? And awesome. Good thing marriage didn't make you boring, you must have picked the right girl!
Keep these posts coming! We're still following, and very interested in what you're doing these days. Miss you guys!
I LOVE your blog! BLOG MORE! I can't get enough! I love you J! Angel and I want to come down to St George for Labor Day. Wanna hang?????
I read! I just don't always comment. Your blog is way funny and I need to know what's happening with you guys. I want to know where Deidre is working.
um up until today, i always read your blog....like the two times a year you posted. but jacob, i'm not sure i like you're tone.....one baseball would probably work just fine. okay, maybe two, in case you lose one. but 12? 0r 24? a little much. :)
We're still following!! Missed you guys at the reunion. It just wasn't the same. Oh and Jacob, I think 15 pies is pushin' it ha ha
Is ANYONE ELSE thinking about pie right now?
Congrats on your job!!! You will have to text me and tell me about it! So glad to hear you passed boards and things are going well!
Pie is how it starts. I weighed 150 until I met a pecan pie in a back ally. Keep the blog updated more would you?
HEY!! We follow your blog! Don't stop! We love to hear all your silly going's on. :)
dude, stop eating pies fatty and blog again already ok.
Post a Comment