Saturday, September 25, 2010

Labor Day

We went to Sand Hallow with some friends on Labor Day to have a BBQ! (yes, we do have friends...shocking I know.) We had a lot of fun.


Jacob and the kids swam, the rest of us opted to stay dry due to the "swimmers itch is active" sign.

Andrew and Megan


Jacob and I


This is my favorite picture! Jackson just kicking back soaking in the sun! What a funny kid!


So you may be shocked that I updated so soon. The truth is I sat down to do my homework and have successfully found a dozen other things to do instead. Homework blows.

1 comment:

Callie said...

ok a few things: a. how much did you pay those "friends" to go to the lake? b. does Jacob have swimmers itch? i dont know what that is, but it sounds gross. and c. I thought you were graduated? is there something we dont know? were your graduation pictures falsified?? d. Congrats on being prego!